How Do You Convert Video Camera Tapes To DVD?
Videos bring back memories. May they be with your family or your friends, they are something that we emotionally treasure. This is why many people like to capture every moment they have ever since the video camera got invented. But since we don't use video cameras these days and no longer watch through the use of its tape, how do you convert video camera tapes to DVD? Continue to read to know how.
Guide to Converting Camcorder Tapes to DVD
There are lots of stores today that offer digitizing camcorder tapes to DVD. These digitizing services are usually pricey, and sending away tapes makes other people feel uncomfortable. So converting it yourself not only saves you a good amount of money but also makes your precious video camera tapes safe. To help you on how do you convert video camera tapes to DVD, here is a step-by-step guide:
- To start converting, the first step you have to do is plug your video camera into your DVD recorder while the USB end into your computer. You can also download converter apps to make converting smoothly.
- After connecting to the computer, press the record button then press the play button on your video camera.
- The time it takes to convert your video camera tapes to DVD usually depends on the hours of video on your tapes.
- The good thing regarding learning about how do you convert video camera tapes to DVD is you will also get to edit your video and audio files as well as your photos.
- You can press the stop button once the recording is done.
- You can now playback the DVD copy and re-watch it over and over again. Enjoy!
If you are having a hard time following the steps on how do you convert video camera tapes to DVD, you can always hire a professional to do it for you. Just make sure not to be impatient in waiting because the process of converting video camera tapes by the help of these digitizing services usually takes two to three weeks, depending on how many tapes you want them to convert. The good thing about these services is that you will get to have online access to your files anytime.
Make New Memories and Make Each Moment Count
Since memories are part of who you are, you don't want those memories wiped out just because of technology rapidly evolving. You should be able to know how to convert videos and even pictures for future use. Now you’ve just learned about how do you convert video camera tapes to DVD. Just make sure not to depend on these memories you already have and make new ones every day.