Most people invest in good quality cellphones since nowadays they have many uses. They can be your alarm clock, computer, note pad, and a way to connect with your loved ones. It’s an all-in-one gadget. Aside from these, many purchase their cell phones because of camera quality. But having a cell phone doesn’t just end in buying one. You have to take good care of it and protect its camera. Are you wondering how to protect cell phone camera lenses? You’ll know by reading this article.
Cleaning Camera Lens
Having a cellphone with a camera is a must these days. Using one, there are many things that you could capture and post on your social media accounts. In this way, you keep your friends updated on your whereabouts and what you’re up to. However, the camera is one of the most used features of a cellphone that we often forget how to protect. One way of taking good care of your cellphone camera lens is to protect it from scratches. Here’s how:
- To know about how to protect cell phone camera lens, you’ll need the following:
– Aloe vera gel (this is available in most grocery stores and –supermarkets)
– Toothpaste (any type of toothpaste will do)
– Synthetic vinegar (or any kind of vinegar)
– Tissue or cloth
- After preparing the things you need, mix a small amount of all the ingredients using a small bowl and a teaspoon.
- Dab the cloth or tissue to the mixture to use it as a scratch remover.
- Using your scratch remover, rub the lens. Make sure to rub it with just a little force.
- Leave on for at least 2 minutes to dry.
- Remove the mixture on the lens by using a cloth with a small amount of water.
- Voila! You can now take photos without the scratches on your cellphone camera lens.
Protecting Camera Lens from Scratches
Aside from cleaning it, there is another way of learning how to protect cell phone camera lens from scratches. Here’s how:
- Put double-sided tapes on a spare camera lens. (if the spare camera lens doesn’t have tape on its own)
- Install it on your cellphone camera. Make sure to clean the inside part before installing it.
- This will serve as your lens protector.
- Don’t use clear tape to protect your camera lens from
scratches because it decreases the quality of the image you take using this camera.
- You can also buy a camera lens protector from your most trusted store.
Buying a cellphone with a good quality camera is a good investment. And owning one requires you to not take it for granted. Learning how to take good care of your cellphone will prolong its life. Since you already know how to protect cell phone camera lens, you can now capture wonderful photos with it and immortalize unforgettable moments with your loved ones. Learn more about camera protection here!