Hours: (Eastern Time) M, Tu, W & F 9:30 to 5:30, Th until 8 pm, Sat. 9:30 to 4:30, Closed Sundays
Continental Camera offers repair on many models of cameras,
lenses, projectors and photographic accessories.
Continental Camera offers warranty repair service on Canon, Minolta and Fuji
All APS (Advantix) and Digital cameras go back to the manufacturer for
We do not repair digital cameras, camcorders or VCRs.
A few things to check before you decide your camera needs repair:
- The camera battery--even if your "low battery" indicator isn't on,
if it's been a while since you changed it, you might try a new battery.
- Is the battery installed correctly?--Every once in a while we
"cure" a camera at the counter by turning the battery around. :-)
- Is there film in the camera?--Are you sure? If you think you ran out of film
too early, maybe you only had a 12-exposure roll. It is also not unusual to get
one or two extra frames on a 35mm roll.
- Don't overestimate the power of your flash. Most built-in flashes are only
going to go about ten feet or so. Don't expect it to light up the Empire State
Building (although it might annoy King Kong--just kidding).
- If you are using a flash on your manual SLR, be sure you have the right
shutter speed set, otherwise you will only get partial frames.
Before you send us your camera, please use our Quote Form to get an idea of what your repair will cost. We
will also send you information on how and what to send us, should you decide to
We do not ship outside the United States of America.
Board * E-mail us * Our Policies